twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2013

20 Awesome Public Speaking Tips

I’ll be flying to Philly this weekend for the 2013 Affiliate Summit East show. I’ll be speaking at a panel session call Creating Authority Blogs and Passive Monthly Income. I invited all my readers who’s going to ASE to come to my session. I’ll have some “I’m with John Chow, Bitch!” T-shirts for you.

Creating Authority Blogs and Passive Monthly Income
Session 1b
Location: 122AB (Level 100)
Time: Sunday August 18, 11:00am-12:00pm

99% of blogs fail. Three top bloggers and online marketers will share their tips, tricks and secrets to creating authority blogs that make real money, and show you how to do the same.

Experience level: Intermediate
Target audience: Affiliate/Publisher
Niche/vertical: Blogging

Syed Balkhi, Founder, WPBeginner.com (Twitter

View the Original article

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About